The Military CYPRES line of AADs (Automatic Activation Devices), combine reference quality, reliability and core technology on an advanced hardware platform.
The CYPRES 2 Static Line System (SLS) is designed to initiate the reserve parachute activation at a low level. If the main parachute does not slow down the jumper to a vertical speed of less then 13 meters per second.
The visible control unit only shows two LED lights, white and red. After arming through the Aircraft Module, the CYPRES 2 Static Line System (SLS) is ready when the LED blinks white.
The CYPRES 2 Static Line System (SLS) is a combination of:
- CYPRES 2 SLS Aircraft Module
- CYPRES 2 SLS Self-test Module
- Multiple CYPRES 2 SLS Units
- Made in Germany
- Maintenance-free power supply
- Waterproof: fresh or salt-water (up to 15 minutes in 5 m or much longer in shallower water)