Tactical Course for Team Leaders
– Course Part 3 –
This course is designed to enable graduates from the HAHO/HALO training to act as Team Leaders for the respective type of missions.
It can be conducted after a HAHO/HALO training course, though a phase of gaining experience before continuing is recommended here as well.
The training includes:
- Assessment of the experience level/qualifications/prerequisites of the trainees.
- Familiarization with the planning and briefing necessities of HAHO/HALO missions.
- Practice jumps as leader of a team of 3-5 parachutists.
Duration of training:
3 weeks (6 days a week)
Number of trainees:
Parachute and oxygen system equivalent to German Army equipment per student:
- 1 parachute and 1 oxygen system with all respective sub-systems.
- 2 combat parachute systems more than total number of trainees as back-up.
- Oxygen fill station (e. g. DOB-200 or DOB-T) and ground equipment on location.
- Bundles/weight bag equipment available.